DSC (Database Systems Corp.) offers an affordable and expandable emergency autodialer that supports both analog or digital phone lines. Features include our easy to use voice broadcast control program that leads an administrator in a step by step manner through the definition and initiation of an emergency broadcast.
Our emergency autodialer was developed to deliver volumes of emergency alert messages to community residents in the event of a disaster. This modern phone system can broadcast voice messages in a fast and efficient manner using either a single system or a network of auto dialers.
Should a natural disaster such as a flood or forest fire threaten a community, this emergency autodialer can notify members quickly and provide important information about the disaster. If an area evacuation is necessary, this emergency dialer can deliver instructions to the affected members of the community.
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our emergency auto dialer systems.
Emergency Dialers Support 4 - 1000 Phone Lines
DSC provides two distinct families of emergency autodialers. The PACER digital phone dialer that supports up to 1000 digital T1 phone lines. These systems can likewise be networked, so the dialing capacity is limited only by the public exchange.
The WIZARD emergency auto dialing system supports analog phone lines and is an economical system for centers that only need to contact a small number of individuals during an emergency. These systems support 4 - 96 analog phone lines.
If your emergency response center requires a larger capacity phone dialer, your existing applications can be easily ported to this multiple T1 emergency dialer when your call volume requires a larger system.
Analog Emergency Autodialer Features
Options and Upgrades Include:
- 4 - 96 Analog Line Configurations
- New Office Quality PC (Monitor Optional)
- New Dialogic Telephony Card(s)
- Windows OS
- DSC Phone Software
- Multiple Voice Broadcast Programs
- VB Wizard Software
- Text To Speech Integration
- Touch Phone Navigation
- Information Service
- Call Recording
- Message Forwarding
- Easy Upgrade to T1 PACER Systems
- Customized Voice Broadcast Programs Using IVR Wizard
- Concurrent Inbound IVR functionality
- LINUX, Unix, Windows Development Kit
- Custom VB Application Development
- XML Push Voice Messaging
- Professional Voice Over Messages
- CRM Expansion Option with Agent Support
- Easy Upgrade to PACER Systems with T1 Phone Lines
Customer Profile - American Red Cross
"The American Red Cross is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education inside the United States, as part of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
Today, in addition to domestic disaster relief, the American Red Cross offers compassionate services in five other areas: community services that help the needy; support and comfort for military members and their families; the collection, processing and distribution of lifesaving blood and blood products; educational programs that promote health and safety; and international relief and development programs.
The American Red Cross selected Database Systems Corp. to provide our emergency notification system for emergency broadcasting requirements.
The Red Cross uses this emergency autodialer as an employee alert tool to contact emergency response personnel during a disaster.
Using our inbound IVR included with this emergency alert system, Red Cross personnel can record messages over the phone and transmit these messages to selected groups.
Emergency Phone Dialer Features
- Comprehensive List Manager with Data Import
- Report and Graphical presentation of phone data
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD systems) with ANI and DNIS recognition
- Hearing Impaired TTY / TDD Device Support
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR Systems)
- Auto Dialers with Voice Recording System
- Comprehensive Supervisor Command and Control System
- Response Team Monitoring and Control
- Emergency Broadcast and Disaster Recovery Service
- Emergency Notification System
- Emergency Voice Broadcast Services
- Autodialers and Remote Disaster Recovery Team
Contact Us Today to learn more about our emergency phone dialers and services.